Live in person worship
Join us in person for worship Sundays at 9am, 10:30am and 11:50am (no need to RSVP).
- GHC Students - Sunday Small Groups will meet on campus at 9:00 in the Family Life Center.
- GHC Kids - We offer programming for children PreK-5th grade during the 9:00 service with limited capacity. Temperatures will be taken and masks for 1st-5th grade will be required while traveling through hallways. Beginning Sunday, October 18 we will have programming for children PreK-5th grade available at 10:30 as well.
- First Steps - Ministry for children newborn-age 2 is available during the 9:00 service with a limited capacity. Temperatures will be taken when you check your child in, and all workers will be wearing masks. Beginning Sunday, October 18 we will have programming for children newborn-age 2 available at 10:30 as well.
Due to our limited capacity for birth-5th grade, we are asking that you pre-register your child by clicking here.
What Should I Expect When I Arrive?
When you arrive please find your seat, keeping three seats between you and the next group to help maintain social distance. We will have ushers to assist you so we can ensure that we maintain social distance.
If you have not already done so this is a great time to download the church APP where you can follow along with the sermon and take notes, stay up to date on everything going on at GHC, and submit your prayer requests through our digital connection card. The APP is available for free; simply search “Grace Heartland Church” in your app store.
We encourage everyone to take certain steps to protect themselves and others from coronavirus, flu, and other illnesses. We recommend wearing a mask. We will have masks available for those who do not have one or forget to bring one. Stay home if you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is. Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands. After the service you are welcome and encouraged to spend time fellowshipping with one another, but we do ask that you maintain social distance.
We will see you soon!
What If I'm Not Ready To Attend In Person?
We understand that for some it will be a while before you feel comfortable attending in person. We hope that you will join us in person as soon as you are comfortable and able to do so. In the meantime it is really important that you stay connected. We believe that being connected in community is a vital part of what it means to follow Christ. Experiencing a community of love, prayer and support is essential to the hope, healing and restoration we are all seeking. This is true now more than ever. Here are a few ways you can stay connected during this time:
- Worship with us online. Our worship service will continue to premier on our facebook page on Sundays at 10:15 and will be available on the media page of our website.
- Connect to a small group or one of our Sunday morning Bible Fellowship groups. We have groups that are meeting in person and online. To check out some of our groups click here, or fill our our small group form and we will help find a group that's a good fit for you.
- Stay informed. Below you will see all the ways you, your children, and your students can stay connected with us each week. Please check back regularly for updates. Please do everything you can to stay connecting during this time.
If you have any needs, concerns, or prayer requests please let us know by filling out our connection card.