Live in person worship
We will be gathering live and in person for worship with services at 9am and 10:30am in both the Worship Center and the Family Life Center. Please let us know you're coming, and what service time you prefer so we can plan accordingly. You can RSVP here.
- GHC Students - Sunday Small Groups will meet on campus at 9:00 in the Family Life Center.
- GHC Kids - We will offer programming for children PreK-5th grade during the 9:00 service with limited capacity (5 in our 3 year old room, 5 in our 4 year old room, and 30 K-5th). Temperatures will be taken and masks for 1st-5th grade will be required while traveling through hallways.
- First Steps - Ministry for children newborn-age 2 will be available during the 9:00 service with a limited capacity (4 in our infant room, 6 in our toddler room, and 6 in our 2-year-old room). Temperatures will be taken when you check your child in, and all workers will be wearing masks.
Due to our limited capacity for birth-5th grade we are asking that you pre-register your child by clicking here.
What Should I Expect When I Arrive?
When you arrive please find your seat, keeping three seats between you and the next group to help maintain social distance. We will have ushers to assist you so we can ensure that we maintain social distance.
During this time we will not be handing out worship guides. If you have not already done so this is a great time to download the church APP where you can follow along with the sermon and take notes, stay up to date on everything going on at GHC, and submit your prayer requests through our digital connection card. The APP is available for free; simply search “Grace Heartland Church” in your app store.
We encourage everyone to take certain steps to protect themselves and others from coronavirus, flu, and other illnesses. Please consider wearing a mask. We will have masks available for those who do not have one or forget to bring one. Stay home if you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is. Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands. After the service you are welcome and encouraged to spend time fellowshipping with one another, but we do ask that you maintain social distance.
We will see you soon!
What If I'm Not Ready To Attend In Person?
We understand that for some it will be a while before you feel comfortable attending in person. We hope that you will join us in person as soon as you are comfortable and able to do so. In the meantime it is really important that you stay connected. We believe that being connected in community is a vital part of what it means to follow Christ. Experiencing a community of love, prayer and support is essential to the hope, healing and restoration we are all seeking. This is true now more than ever. Here are a few ways you can stay connected during this time:
- Worship with us online. Our worship service will continue to premier on our facebook page on Sundays at 10:15 and will be available on the media page of our website.
- Connect to a small group or one of our Sunday morning Bible Fellowship groups. We have groups that are meeting in person and online. To check out some of our groups click here, or fill our our small group form and we will help find a group that's a good fit for you.
- Stay informed. Below you will see all the ways you, your children, and your students can stay connected with us each week. Please check back regularly for updates. Please do everything you can to stay connecting during this time.
If you have any needs, concerns, or prayer requests please let us know by filling out our connection card.